At Courtville, we believe you will love and be inspired by each piece you choose to take home. However, we do understand that exchanges and returns occur. In the rare occasion you do need to avail of this, please contact us by phone or email in advance of a return and we will send you a form alongside details for an easy return. To help us process your return faster, all returns must have a returns form filled out prior to being returned. This returns policy relates to distance sales only.
Change of mind
We want all our clients to experience the same service whether it be online or in store. When ordering rings please use the ring sizing guide on our website and feel free to get in touch with us for guidance. It is important that the correct size is ordered when purchasing.
Pieces sold online can be returned to our Powerscourt shop in Dublin for an exchange or refund within 14 days. If returning by post please state this in your correspondence so we can inform you on the correct guidelines for your piece. Definetly do not post anything to us without getting an email confirming the steps to take and giving the go ahead. We cannot be held responsible for pieces that do not make it back to us.
Gifts can be returned for an exchange or the value of the gift can be refunded onto a giftcard within 14 days of dispatch.
At Courtville, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and put rigorous effort into ensuring every single item that is shipped is checked by our own bench jeweller. In the highly unlikely event there is a fault with your product we are happy to receive the returned item. Once there is no evidence of interference from another party, we will offer the option of a free repair, exchange or refund, depending on the circumstances. However, because of the nature of our business and value we place on the authenticity of our product, if we do find interference by another party, the piece will be returned to you.
We will only accept faulty items back if they were delivered damaged and have not been damaged, or amended by another party.
If you have concerns about a piece being damaged through day to day wear, please contact us directly. Each of our pieces is unique therefore needs to be handled with care and attention like all jewellery.
Conditions for Returns
- Email us at [email protected] in advance of a return with the subject line “return”.
- Fill out a “returns form”. Request this from [email protected] prior to taking any other steps.
- Items returned by post must be sent in their original packaging with proof of purchase, paperwork and certificate included (if one applies). Replacing a certificate is really expensive, if it is not returned a recertification fee (€300-€800) will be deducted from your balance. Please take care of all documentation to avoid this. Our pieces must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the returns period of 14 days from dispatch.
- To label your returned piece please write “Courtville” on the outside box. As a security precaution, do not write ‘jewellers’ or ‘jewellery’ or the likes on the outside packaging. We cannot be held liable for any posted returns that do not make it back to us.
- If returning your item in store, please bring your dispatch note to show proof of online purchase. We want all our clients to enjoy and love our pieces. Once the piece is in the original condition an exchange, refund or repair will be organised depending on the individual situation. If the piece was received as a gift, a gift card will be issued to you for the same value which can be used in our Powerscourt shop.
- The Courtville online store will be contactable from 11:00am – 4:00pm GMT Monday to Friday. You can email us at any time and we strive to get back to you promptly.
If you have any queries email [email protected] or call Courtville 00353-1-6794042
What You Should Know About Returns
We can only offer you the price you paid for an item not any other value.
If a ring or any other piece has been customized, a restocking fee may apply. This is to cover the cost of the customization and alternate work that may occur for resale.
We cannot accept returned jewellery that has been worn or shows any signs of wear above what was visible at the time of sale, we also cannot refund any local duties and charges paid.
If you decide to return an item to us after the 14 day period is over, we may still refund you or offer store credit but it is at our discretion and will apply on an individual basis.
Refunded money will be paid in the same method as used to purchase within 1 week of receiving the returned item back.
Our Right to Vary This Returns Policy
Courtville has the right to revise and amend this returns policy from time to time.
Note that this policy refers to online distance sales only.